Website Blog Examples
Granite Sports Medicine, March 2017
Edd Enders Art, March 2017
Edd Enders Art, April 2016
Community Closet, February 2017
Community Closet, September 2016
Customer Testimonial Management
Uncorked Featured Customer 9/7/16
Uncorked Featured Customers 7/23/16
Black Dog Rehab Success Stories
Writing & Publications
- Montana Quarterly, feature author interviewer, Livingston, MT, 2005 – present.
- Park County Community Journal, food/restaurant review column, 2014 – 2015.
- High Country News, Western Region, writer, 2010-2013.
- Tributary Magazine, columnist, feature writer and graphic designer, Bozeman, MT, 1993 – 2008.
- Livingston Current, feature stories, Livingston, MT, 2003 – 2005.
- Distinctly Montana, feature stories, Bozeman, MT, 2004 – 2009.
- Balance Magazine, feature stories, Bozeman, MT, 2005 – 2008.
- Clark City Press, editing and proofreading galleys of fiction, nonfiction and poetry books for publication, page layout and design input, Livingston, MT, 2003 – 2005.
- Urban View Newspaper, Columnist and Photographer, Oakland, CA, 2000 – 2001.
- The Girls’ Book of Friendship, Edited by Catherine Dee, Little Brown & Co., 2001. Contributing writer.
- It’s a Chick Thing, Celebrating the Wild Side of Women’s Friendship, Edited by Ame Mahler Beanland and Emily Miles Terry, Conari Press, 2000. Contributing writer.
- Independent Traveler Galapagos Handbook, Flying Fish Publications, Copyeditor, Ecuador, 2000.
- The Berkeley Monthly, “Critic’s Choice” monthly reviews, Berkeley, CA, 1997 – 1998.
- The Ecuador Cookbook, bilingual edition, Buchanan & Franco; Copyeditor, Guayaquil, Ecuador, 1998.
- The Exponent, Columnist, ‘Elsewhere’ Travel Column, MSU, Bozeman, MT, 1993 – 1994.
Learn more on our Services page.